image credit: Freepik

Why Retailers Need Cloud-Native Payment Orchestration: 5 Tips to Flexible, Scalable, Customized Payment Infrastructure

September 10, 2021

Why is payment orchestration suddenly getting so much attention? The truth is, it’s not a new idea, but what is different is the accelerated drive toward digital transformation and the advantages of cloud computing.

Payment orchestration is no longer optional. Before COVID-19, retailers had options. Digital transformation was back of mind, but it wasn’t a top priority. Retailers knew 15% of their business was digital, and their ecommerce channel was growing. However, it was the other 85% of the business that had a retailer’s attention.

Read More on Retail TouchPoints